Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Broke Socialite Does...Sugar Coma Festival!
Sunday, November 14, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
In conjunction with Social Media Atlanta, The Broke Socialite Does...is pleased to offer a sweet tooth's heaven, Sugar Coma Festival!
The Broke Socialite Does... Sugar Coma Festival will bring dozens of confectioners, pastry chefs and bakers under one roof, Le Fais Do-Do on Atlanta's chic and bourgeoning westside.
As the cherry on top to Social Media Atlanta, which occurs throughout Atlanta from November 8-12, The Broke Socialite will take her show off the road and celebrate a year of providing lifestyle tours with a social media twist by offering a not-to-miss afternoon of desserts.
From cupcakes to pralines to cookies, you'll stroll from table to table enjoying sweet bites, demonstrations and a remarkable good time. The fun doesn't stop there. Trust us. We'll have gluten-free and vegan offerings, as well!
Excited yet? It gets better. There will be a DJ spinning confection-themed playlists and a marketplace where you can purchase full-sized versions of your favorite tastes! Remember: sweet tooth attacks usually occur around midnight...you surely want to be prepared. Also, with Thanksgiving around the corner, you'll surely be interested in freezing a loaf of sweet bread or a cake (or two...), right?
Doors will open at 2 PM sharp! You may drop in any time before 6 PM. Sugar Coma Festival is a great family outing or a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with friends.
We can't wait to see you!
Here's a full list of the participants!
Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred up to 72 hours prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales? There will be no ticket sales at the event.
- Can I bring my children? Absolutely! Children up to age 10 are free. Children 10+ must be ticketed.
- Will alcohol be served? There will be a champagne suite for attendees who are 21+. Identification will be required. There will also be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Will take-away containers be provided? The event is designed for the tastings to be consumed on-site; no take-away containers will be distributed.
- I am a chef/baker would like to share my dessert with Sugar Coma Festival attendees. How do I participate? Great! Send an email to email@example.com
- I would like to buy a group (5 or more) of tickets. Are there discounts available? Yes, there is a 10% discount for purchasing 5 or more tickets. All tickets must be purchased at the same time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When & Where
The Broke Socialite Media, LLC
The Broke Socialite Media proudly presents lifestyle-centric events with a social media twist!